It is an incredibly busy time of year and I really should be working on crossing to do’s off the list, or start picking up clothes off the bedroom. You know those times when you really feel you should be something but you can’t be
So I’m hoping to find out a little more about you too. Social media is so vast and connecting to those you form friendships with is totally the best part and knowing a little more about my readers is important to me. We interact on Facebook Page and Twitter, I see your photo but know very little about you. I
over share my good, bad and the amount of chocolate I eat.
- My Spanish name is Natividad de Jesus Francisca Moreno-Delgado. (Parenting Tip: Don’t name your child Jesus. School kids can be cruel).
- I’ve had a full hip replacement and half my thighbone is titanium. Due to this it is advisable not travel with me as I hold up security for a while. I can also trigger off the shop alarms as I go in.
- Been trying to lose 10 kilos since having op. It won’t budge. I have early menopause so I blaming that. Not the chocolate.
- I grew up in London. My parents immigrated from Spain for a better life. I was a loved child, I was happy but also very confused and scared
- My favourite colour is white. Not the best choice as I work with children.
- Love writing. Am scared every time I publish post. My words are simple, my grammar sucks, lacking confidence in this area. When I read some bloggers can write a blog post in under an hour, I want to be like them.
- My first job was a in a shoe shop. My dislike of feet comes from seeing feet a 15 year old need not see. I have feet trauma.
- I fall asleep with the TV on most nights it quietens the thoughts in my head and the Mr. snores.
- I am a brown belt in Shukokai Karate.
- Raw celery is not my friend.
- I love most music not a huge fan of jazz.
So over to you readers tell me “11 things I probably don’t know about you?”
Linking up with my friend Josefa from Always Josefa for Conversations Over Coffee- Conversations With Death