Blogging – Who wants to start a Blog?
Last week on Facebook I posed the question “Who is interested in starting a blog?” the response was phenomenal. So this is for all you who are thinking about blogging or are a new blogger still finding your blogging feet. I am very honoured that the inspirational Louisa Claire from Brand Meets Blog is happy and willing to assist you in making your wish of having your own blog come true. How exciting…
Louisa has written an E-book ‘How to Start a Blog’ specifically for beginners, a book that I would have loved to have last year when I first commenced blogging. Although saying that I have found great tips and advice a year on it’s now my new guide. The book is so beautifully straightforward that even I understand the technical parts as Louisa explains them point by point. Louisa has a very interactive Facebook page and you can follow her here.
“Although I’ve been blogging on various platforms for over four years, Louisa’s e-book helped me understand some of the little things I never knew about blogging. Everyone who wants to start a blog should read this first. It is very well written and explains things in a simple step by step way.” Toushka Lee from Toushka Lee
I want to start my own Blog
- Louisa has kindly offered to hold a live Q & A session on the Easy Peasy Kids, Facebook Page on Wednesday 23rd May at 8pm put this date in your diary.
- If you just want to try your hand a blogging , Easy Peasy Kids would be happy for you to write a blog on parenting, motherhood, children, behaviour or life lessons and you would be our Star of the Week. You do not need to have a blog domain set up to do this.I would love some new blogs to feature as I am taking time off from blogging in June to finish my book. More information will be given on the Q & A session.
- You can enter to win a copy of “How to Start a Blog” by leaving a comment on what question would you like answered at the Q & A session.
So this is it, no more “I’m not sure how to start?”, this is YOUR chance to go for it. Release your inner writer and connect with so many.
This give-away closes on Thursday 24th May at 1.30pm
This Give- Away is now closed
Latest posts by Nathalie Brown (see all)
- Please, I need your help and there is something everyone can do because kindness is many things. - 27/10/2014
- Dear PBEVENT - 30/08/2014
- What one mum has learnt about emotional bullying - 14/08/2014