Nathalie loves working with groups of children from toddlers right through to teenagers.
During a school visit, Nathalie creates an amazing rapport with the students, getting serious messages across in a playful and fun way.
The school presentations can be tailor-made to cover any issues that the school may have concerns about and are both age appropriate and developmentally appropriate.
Age 3 -7
- Are you brave?
- Are you ready for big school?
- Why do I feel sad?
- How to be kind everyday
- I am not good at listening
- Making friends
- What is a bully?
- Accepting me and accepting you
- Why do I feel moody?
- What can I do to feel better?
- Getting ready for high school
- Are they gossiping about me?
- Seeing the bigger picture
- Bullying is not acceptable
- What not to share or say on social media
- How to manage school and have a life
- My parents are driving me nuts
- What is happening to my body?
- Finding your happy
- Best friends one day, enemies the next
- Using kind eyes to see the bigger picture
- So are you a bully?
- No idea what I want to be
- Let’s talk about sex
- Over it
- Friendship dynamics
- Exam results are not who you are
- Homework blues
- Dealing with attitude
- They just don’t listen
- Building Resilience
Please get in touch with Nathalie for further information, fees and bookings.
Due to the popularity of these visits, you will need to make arrangements three months in advance.
“Nathalie assists children with their needs where appropriate but also offers them the opportunity to assert their independence and complete their own tasks, Nathalie is very alert to the differing needs of individual children, she has excellent problem solving skills and her professionalism comes to the fore especially when working with difficult family circumstances.
Nathalie employs subtle strategies in term of behaviour management. Children are treated with the utmost of respect and her interaction with the children was exceptional, extending language, reinforcing key concepts and sharpening children’s concentration and observation skills.”