Child behaviour does not change over night. Changing child behaviour can take-up to six weeks depending on the behaviours we are aiming to improve. We expect a much easier family dynamic and a child who is certainly happier and more content. Read through our testimonials and you can see our results at creating less tantrums and more smiles.
“Nathalie is passionate about children and empowering families. Nathalie has a deep awareness of how to approach children and adults alike to find ways to move forward with what ever is going on.”
Carol Goddard, Child Psychologist.
This is an all-inclusive, four-weeks to six-weeks program for parents and their child. Nathalie will be both with you and in contact with you to assist with the implementation of the new behaviour changing strategies. The starter package is tailor made to suit your situation and therefore the cost is worked out after the initial free consultation and is recommended if you feel that you are really struggling and Nathalie can consult and be a phone call away throughout the program.
Home Visit Package
- Analysis of questionnaire in preparation for home consultation
- A home consultation with Nathalie where she will observe and interact with your child for approximately one hour. Throughout Nathalie’s visit you are able to ask questions and see how Nathalie interacts with your child. Older children (especially teens) may be taken out to participate in a fun activity so that Nathalie can gain their trust and get to see who they are.
- A follow up phone/ Skype consultation within 24 hours to go over the tips and techniques that Nathalie advises for your child and for your situation.
- If required a written report with observations from the home visit and with advice and suggestions for you to have at hand.
- A follow up phone/ Skype consultation in four days to evaluate how the situation is progressing,
- At any time during the 4-week program you can call or email Nathalie with any questions or issues that may surface. Nathalie aims to return calls within 3 hours.
Starter packages are also available for phone and Skype consultations
If you are unsure of how much time your situation needs or are worried about the cost, do call Nathalie for an initial free consultation as she is happy to discuss different rates according to your personal circumstances.
Nathalie does take on special cases that are referred to her on a pro-bono basis as she advocates that all children deserve a chance to shine in the best way they can. Please email her directly.